Friday, June 13, 2014

Phuket Thailand Day 3- Elephant Ride

There is this place in Phuket where you can ride the elephants and feed them and I think its really worth going because you get to really get close to them and the ride last for about 20 to 30 minutes and you even get to ride on the elephants neck! xD 

PS. bring an umbralla, its super hot. Honestly, you're gonna get fried if you don't 

 Half way into the ride, everyone stops to take pictures. The person taking care of the elephant you're riding on will offer to take pictures for you but you have to tip them but its totally worth it~ because then you get to rid on the elephants neck and you can't to that in Singapore~~





I'm super afraid of heights so after the pictures are taken, I climbed back onto the seat xD 



Yup taking selfies everywhere xD


Mummy and I <3




After the elephant ride, we went to see and feed the small elephants


*CAUTION* PICTURES OVERLOAD xD


Its like he's taking my hand xD









They were kissing me with their trunks xD hahah super ticklish 
And NO, that's not oil on my face =_=ll





I'm not sure what this place is called but if you just tell the hotel you're staying in that you want to ride elephants and see monkeys, they'll probably know xD

And yes, before the elephant ride, you get to see 3,4 monkeys perform for a bit then after the elephant rides and feeding, they'll take you to a snake farm 

So yup, this is the end of my Phuket post
The other days there's nothing much to blog about hahah just the beach and this elephant fantasy show

Till next post~








No comments:

Post a Comment