Thursday, June 12, 2014

Phuket Thailand Day 1- Le Siam

Whenever my family goes to Phuket, there's always this restaurant that we go to and its called Le Siam 



The food comes in small portions and is a little more expensive as compared to other restaurants in Phuket BUT, I think it is totally worth the price because the taste is amazing~

We went back there 2 nights in a roll and these are some of the food from the 1st night


I think they're salads are really worth a try but their omelette is just average 



Their pineapple rice is a must try!! This is a medium sized portion 


And this is their grilled squid and its super,super awesome~~ 







Their ice milk tea is also recommended to try! I don't have the picture here but it's really good!
This restaurant is located at Rat-U-Thit 200 Roi Pi Rd I Jungceylon Shopping Destination, Phuket, Thailand





No comments:

Post a Comment