Sunday, June 29, 2014

Korean Ulzzang Makeup Tutorial



There are many different ways to do a Korean Ulzzang makeup but the one I'm doing today is more popular(I think luh xD) 

This is a very sweet look and it enlargers your eyes as well 


I'm gonna go straight into the eye makeup again and the products used today are
1. Dolly Wink 04 eyeshadow
2. MAC Blacktrack Fluidline 
3. Etude House Tear Eye Liner
4. Dolly Wink no4 Feminine Style half fake eyelashes 


For step 1 and 2, please refer to my Big Innocent Doll Eye Makeup 
(I forgot to take pictures for these to steps)

1. Use 1 and apply it all over your eyelids

2. Use 3(the brown color), from the outer corner of your eyelids, brush the color inwards lightly





Step 3


-Take the black gel liner and draw a straight line downwards, following the natural shape of your lids

-Make sure to tight line your eyes as well (the upper waterline)


Step 4


-Your eyeliner should look something like this

-Next, take no.4 (the matt black eyeshadow) and apply it lightly under 1/3 of the outer lash line and join it together with your eyeliner 

-Next, you have to draw a Eye Aegyo the tutorial for that is here~

-But, for this look, I used no.1 from the dolly wink eyeshadow to highlight the remanding 2/3 of my bottom lash line instead 


Step 5

-The last step is just applying your fake eyelash
Of course, then there is the applying mascara and curling your lashes together step

-This step is optional, I apply Etude house's tear eye liner under the pupils of my eyes 

Your eye makeup should look something like this when your done (:


This is a comparison of my eyes with and without putting on the fake eyelashes 



This is the overall look


And we're done for this tutorial~~

Bye and see ya all in my next post~~ 
xD








1 comment:

  1. Sooo pretty!!! <33333
    Your eyebrows are ON POINT!! ^^

    Please check out my lastes Dolly Eyes Coral Ulzzang Tutorial also!
    http://themarvelousmiji.blogspot.com/2015/02/enlarging-dolly-eyes-coral-ulzzang.html
    Some feedback would be appreciated! ^^

    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete