Thursday, June 12, 2014

4 Dos' and Don'ts when going to Phuket Thailand and short review on Neutrogena Ultra Sheer PURE-MILD Sunscreen lotion

DOS'

1) DO bring lots of small change like 100 thai bath, 500 thai bath because you'll need it for taxi rides and tips etc 

2) DO bring sunblock OR sunscreen with SPF of at least 30. I use SPF 50, PA+++ 
(They are different so do google them if you don't know the difference)

3) DO bring more clothes because I had to change twice a day due to the weather 

4) DO bring a spray on sunblock if you plan to swim at the beach because the normal ones are harder to apply when you're wet. TRY AND TESTED

DON'TS

1) DON'T bother bringing too much makeup products with you if you are going there. Chances are, you're not gonna use most of them. If you do bring them, check no.4

2) DON'T be smart and not wear sunblock or sunscreen if you're going to the beach because we stayed at a beach for the whole morning and afternoon, my dad didn't want to use sunblock and his whole back and neck got sunburned and the skin started peeling off. Super painful

3) DON'T bother bargining with the taxi drivers there because you're probably not gonna get a lower price. The price is more or less fixed there for tourist

4) DON'T wear too much makeup when you're there because it's gonna melt in 10 minutes anyway


This is like the most make up I wore when I was there, LANEIGE Snow BB Soothing Cushion and 3CE'S LIP PIGMENT in #ISSUE as blusher and I drew my eyebrows.
And also, fringe and hair all pined up cuz its that hot in Phuket 



But most of the days I just wear KIEHL'S Ultra Light UV Defense on my face and nothing else, no, not even contact lens 

Yes, like this



And probably shaving the back part of my eyebrows off last year wasn't the brightest ideal I've had....
They don't actually grow back entirely... and you can't leave house without makeup during that period of time cuz you'll look ridiculous 


So moving on, for body, I use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer PURE-MILD Sunscreen lotion. Both are dermatologist tested.

I have been using the KIEHL'S one for 2 years now and it is one of my holy grail, go to produces I use almost everyday without fail
PS. Get the 60ml bottle when you see it because the smaller one runs out super fast
The 60ml is usually found in airports 


For this product,Neutrogena Ultra Sheer PURE-MILD Sunscreen lotion, it doesn't blend easily onto your skin to be honest, I can see white streaks on my arms and legs if I don't take the time and blend them out carefully( which is why I've been running around Phuket with white patches on my legs and arms for the first 2 days)

One thing to note, it doesn't wash off easily, at least not with the hotel soap and shampools  



Ending this post off with some selfies of the tiger and I xD 


 Yup I think he's annoyed 








2 comments:

  1. whaaaa, looks so fun! The tigers are super adorable~~ I can't believe you got to play with them <3

    ReplyDelete