Sunday, June 22, 2014

Japanese Innocent Doll Eye makeup





This is actually my everyday makeup look, very Japanese style, great for girls that want to enlarge their eyes but still look nature and sweet~
This is a youtube video on this look that I did, for a more detailed process, please watch this video (:

Let's begin


I have already applied Laneige Snow BB Cushion in the color Natural Beige and loose powder from Paul & Joe


So moving on to the eye makeup


-Dolly Wink eyeshadow 01
-Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner
-Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic Eyeliner in Black
-Eyemazing no.101 Natural Black(False eyelashes)


STEP 1

-Take the golden eyeshadow and swipe it all over your eyelids until your crease area and blend out the colors with a blending brush

-The brush I'm using is MAC's 217


STEP 2

-Take the brown eyeshadow and from outer corners of your eye, bring it in gently to your inner corner

-Keep the brown eyeshadow within your double eyelids area

STEP 3

-Take the brown eyeshadow and bring it down  to create a round eye effect and fill up the triangle area under your eyes

-Next, take the highlight color and highlight your inner corners of your eye and and bring it towards the brown eyeshadow you applied and blend them together 

STEP 4

-Take the pencil liner and tight line your eyes and draw a thin line along your lids, not too thick

-Then go over it with a liquid liner again and wing it out, follow the shape of your eyelids 


-It should look something like that, you can do touch ups as you go along like adjusting the liner to make sure they are balanced on both sides etc. 

-Mine is not yet balanced as the right one is a little shorter than my left so I will make adjustments to it 

-It's always better to have Q-tips with you when you're drawing eyeliner, makes it easier to clean and adjust along the way (:


STEP 5

 -Last step is just putting on your false eyelash

-Afterwards, curl your eyelash and put mascara to stick your false and real eyelash together

-And apply mascara to your under lashes as well(I haven't apply yet xD)


So this is a final result, normally after I applied the false eyelash, I'll take a black liquid liner and go over again just to make sure there are no white spaces

FINAL RESULT 





For this look I just used a different set of false eyelashes
I used Dolly wink no4 Feminine Style, its a half set eyelash
It is more natural than using a full set one like the above picture not sure if you guys can tell or not....
But thought it looks more natural, the enlarging eye effect is not as good so it depends on what you want really



If you guys are interested in this look(the one below), keep coming back to my blog because I'll post lots more makeup tutorials(the one below xD) like baby face makeup tutorial, Korean ulzzang makeup and more!

So stay tune to my next post!













3 comments:

  1. the pics of just ur bridge makes my knees go weak... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tutorial! Going to try this tonight. Thank u for sharing your talent! 💞😽

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great to have your lips around my cock and look into your beautiful face and eyes as I cum into your mouth,

    You look so innocent

    ReplyDelete