Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Face Shop Top Girl 2014 - Korea Trip Day 1

I've had the honor of been chosen as the top girl 2014 for Singapore and be their customer model for a year and go Korea for a video shot with the other 3 top girls from Taiwan, Philippines and Indonesia.
It was such an amazing experience and I got to meet so many people who just made my whole trip even better than I could ever imagine! 
  So thank you so much Face Shop Singapore for choosing me! ><
So, enough taking and on with the pictures!!
Outfit of the day xD at Lotte Hotel



The first thing I noticed when I walking into the room
This Power Perfection BB Cream has super high coverage, great for those that doesn't like foundation but wants coverage because you just need a apply a thin layer and blend it with a sponge or your fingers


Was trying to take a selfie with the view from my room 
while waiting for the other girls to arrive xD


A big THANK YOU to Guy Laroche Timepieces for the lovely pink watch (:
Been wearing it the entire trip!


Mika the top girl from Philippines (: this is like the very first picture we took together


Then Anber from Taiwan, she's soooo pretty *melts*


Us eating Korean rice cake, tteok and this is my "food in my mouth" smile xD 


Dear Miss Diane who took really great care of us during our time in Korea <3 Thank you sooo much! And she bought us the tteok xD


We went shopping at one of the Face Shop stores in Myeong-dong afterwards and brought a lot of stuff, will do a separate post on the things I picked (:

So after shopping, we went and walked around the area a little and of course we took lots of selfles along the way *proud face* xD








The wind was really strong.....








The super friendly camera oppas that followed us and filmed us for the 3 days (: 





We went shopping for shoes because Mika's feet was hurting. I should have gotten a pair too T_T



Mika and Anber's 'Model pose' xD







Korean dessert xD Not sure what it's called




We climbed up this super long stairs and I almost die xD 
Diane had to push me up 


We went to the Namsan Tower for dinner and got to meet the rest of the Face Shop Korean Team!
They were all so kind! 








And what is a visit to Namsan Tower if we didn't do this xD 
FRIENDSHIP LOCK! 


We went back to our hotel and cab to Lotte mart after seoul tower because that was like the only shop that's open around that time

 Our trolly overflowing with food xD



That was how much we bought xD




Ending this post off with our favorite picture of all times xD 
Day 2 will be up tomorrow!

Do check it out >~^







1 comment:

  1. I could have satified all of you and your norny mates looking for a large stiff cock to get a good pussy punding with no complications. It would be great to service all of you

    ReplyDelete